star music

Saturday, July 14, 2012

BABYLON SISTERS ET AL @ STEELY DAN





Drive west on Sunset to the sea 
Turn that jubgle music down Just until we're out of town 
This is no one night stand It's a real occassion 
Close your eyes and you'll be there 
It's everything they say 
The end of a perfect day 
Distant lights from across the bay 
 Babylon sisters shake it 
Babylon sisters shake it 
So fine so young
 Tell me I'm the only one 
 Here come those Santa Anna winds again 
 We'll jog with show folk on the sand 
Drink kirschwasser from a shell San Francisco 
Show and Tell Well I should know by now Like a Sunday in T.J. 
That it's cheap but it's not free 
That I'm not what I used to be And that love's not a game for three 
 [chorus]
 [solo] 
 My friends say no don't go for that cotton candy 
Son you're playing with fire 
The kid will live and learn 
As he watched all his bridges burn 
From the point of no return

No comments:

Post a Comment